Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oops this photo was supposed to be there too!

This photo was supposed to be there too- but somehow I managed to delete it. I only have the sleeve to sew down and put on the label. It measures 80 cm x 145 cm ( 32" x 55"). I left more of the black showing compared to the photos I showed in December but did allow the leaves to go into the black space a little. When I left the black unimpeded by leaves it was somehow too stark but with a little overlap your eye wants to make the line straight but the effect is a bit gentler.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dijanne
You've topped yourself again wow, this quilt is so awesome..
I have to send your blog site to my group LMT, they have to see your work, hope thats ok...
Absolutly incredibly beautiful..
Your the BEST..
Dianne ( SANDY"S SIS)

Shirley Goodwin said...

Hi Dijanne,

Great stuff - what is Lutradur? I haven't come across that before.

Shirley in NZ